Monday, October 6, 2008

Learning to ride a bike


Joslyn learned to ride her bike on friday night.  She has been on her bike from that moment on every possible second.  She wants to go to bed as soon as the sun goes down so she can wake up an ride her bike.  
On Sunday she was riding with her grandma and she overcorrected and flipped over her handlebars.  She landed on her head.  Her helmet was too loose and this is the result.  
She is totally happy and not deterred in the least to ride her bike as much as before.  

2 comments:

The Koenigs said...

Oh my! Poor Joslyn!! I bet it looks so much worse than she thinks it is. What a trooper for getting back on. ya know...if her bottom lip was a big as her top lip, she could pull off Angelina Jolie for halloween! ;o)

laurdacooj said...

oh my holy cow Poor Josy! I want to come give her a hug and kiss... but that my be too painful! That is props dude, she totally deserves a chocolate shake... on me!!!!